Top 10 Vegan Holiday Recipes by The Veggie Gal
Planning holiday menus can be a stressful event! The recipes on this list will impress all your guests, vegan and non vegans alike. My top 10 vegan holiday recipes list makes Christmas or Thanksgiving meal planning a breeze.
- These Cream Cheese Scallions Rolled in Cheese not only make a beautiful appetizer but they taste so good you should probably make a double batch!
- Who doesn’t love mashed potatoes with every meal, let alone a holiday meal. These Garlic Mashed Potatoes are rich, creamy and oil-free so you can two helpings without the guilt!
- Salads are a great way to balance out a meal and help you from over eating the naughty stuff. This Roasted Veggie Quinoa Salad with Cucumber Cashew Ranch dressing makes a perfect side dish that will not only impress your guests but will fill their bellies.
- This Tofu Pot Pie is absolutely delectable and one my picky eating kids love. The crust is rich, flakey, and buttery but without any cholesterol. It makes a great centerpiece to any holiday feast.
- If you want time to make all the yummy sides and desserts a Roasted Tofurky makes the easiest centerpiece to your holiday meal! Just a quick 15 minute prep work and it is in the oven, you can ask for much simpler.
- My kids get very excited when they hear that I’m thinking of making these Peppermint Chocolate Truffle balls! If you buy the dye and fructose free candy canes they are pretty darn guilt free.
- OMG this Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake with Cranberry Sauce is AWESOME! It takes a bit of time and work but it is well worth it if you are feeling like cheesecake and pumpkin pie. You get the best of both worlds without having to make two pies!
- If you lean towards a healthier dessert this Raw Strawberry Pie is a perfect choice. Top it with
Sweet Cashew Cream and you will feel like you you should be on the naughty list.
- This Raw Vegan Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce is a treat you can enjoy once a year. It is full healthy ingredients and if you omit the oil you can have two pieces.
- A little naughty and a little nice packed into delicious Double Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies. These babies are SERIOUSLY addicting and you can make them even nicer by omitting the oil without affecting the taste!