- 1 peeled banana sliced into 1/4-1/2 slices
- handful of sliced almonds
- 1-2 teaspoons of pure maple syrup
These are a super tasty treat that you can have as breakfast or as a pick me up snack in the afternoon. With the natural sugar in the syrup and bananas and protein of the almonds this healthy snack is going to keep you sustained with energy for a couple of hours. My kids love these and enjoy that they can be part of decorating them with the nuts. You can add other nuts like sunflower seeds or even raisins for more flavor but this original is pretty hard to top.
- Almonds are the best whole food source of vitamin E which may help prevent cancer.
- Bananas contain tryptophan which can help to decrease depression.
- Pure Maple Syrup is a completely natural product without preservatives or additives.
- Click here to read more food facts
Almond Maple Bananas
1 peeled banana sliced into 1/4-1/2 slices
Handful of sliced almonds
1-2 teaspoons of pure maple syrup
Slice the banana into desired size slices, sprinkle with almonds and drip the maple syrup over the top and ENJOY!