Did You Know!?
Air Popped Popcorn;
- 1 cup of popcorn has 31 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of cholesterol, grams of carbs, 1 gram of fiber and 1 gram of protein.
- Popcorn is a good source of Fiber and Manganese.
- According to popcorn.org, popcorn is considered a whole grain and is rich in complex carbohydrates and fiber, it is a useful and healthful snack for individuals who require a special diet because of diabetes.
- Popcorn is a whole grain, making it a good-for-you food.
- Air-popped popcorn is naturally high in fiber, low in calories and fat, contains no sodium, and is sugar free.
- 3 cups of popcorn equal one serving from the grain group.