Did You Know!?
- Maple Syrup has only 40 calories per Tablespoon, 0 grams of fat, 13 grams of carbs, 0 grams of fiber and protein, and 12 grams of sugar.
- Maple Syrup has a large percentage of calcium content comparable to that of Whole Milk.
- Pure Maple Syrup is a completely natural product without preservatives or additives.
- The vitamins present in pure Maple Syrup are Niacin, B2, B5,B6, Folic Acid, Biotin, manganese, and Vitamin A.
- Maple Syrup has 3 essential elements, calcium, iron and thiamine.