Did You Know!?
- 1 ounce (20-25) of almonds contains 161 calories, 14 grams of fat, 0 grams of cholesterol, 6 grams of carbs, 3 grams of fiber, 1 gram of sugar and 6 grams of protein.
- Almonds are the best whole food source of vitamin E which may help prevent cancer.
- Almonds are higher in calcium than any other nut containing 66 mg in 1 ounce.
- Almonds contain potassium, iron, copper, zinc, manganese, folic acid and trace amounts of the B vitamins Thiamin and riboflavin.
- Nutritionists suggest that almonds or other nuts can curb the appetite between regular meals.